Totalitarianism is as totalitarianism does. It shows itself for what it is, regardless of what it is called.
“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.“ — George Santayana
Outrage Over Obama Sing-Along
Elementary school students taught to sing praises of President Obama.
More: Fox News Item
I was born in Germany, in 1936, and began school during the Hitler regime. I do remember having to sing, first thing in the morning in school, the national anthem, “Deutschland, Deutschland ueber alles, ueber alles in der Welt….” (“Germany, Germany above everything, above everything in the world….“), upon which followed the Horst Wessel song, “Die Fahne hoch! Die Reihen fest gechlossen!….” (“The flag on high! The ranks tightly closed!….” )
Walt Disney captured the spirit of it all quite well,
Education For Death – The Making Of The Nazi (1943) Walt Disney
WWII 1943 Walt Disney animated short about Hitler Youth. Features book burning, anti-Catholic persecution, Nazi indoctrination, etc. Disney produced this und…
but what difference does it make whether the savior to be revered is Hitler and his party or Barack Hussein Obama and his?
Totalitarianism is as totalitarianism does.
- Propaganda, socialism and feminism
- The Way the World Ends / Not with a bang but a whimper
- School Problems Then and Now — No improvement
- Drivers-licence removal as criminal punishment
- Debunking feminism and its claims
- Affirmative action and related issues
- Gender Re-education creates Gender-Newspeak fluency
- Communism → second-wave feminism → social re-engineering
- Feminism and the Family