Erin Pizzey popular on Reddit — Erin Pizzey and Dean Esmay had a three-hour session at Reddit, April 14, 2013
submitted ago by erinpizzey
Hi I’m Erin Pizzey. I founded the first internationally recognized battered women’s refuge in the UK back in the 1970s, and I have been working with abused women, men, and children ever since. I also do work helping young boys in particular learn how to read these days. My first book on the topic of domestic violence, “Scream Quietly or the Neighbours Will Hear” gained worldwide attention making the general public aware of the problem of domestic abuse. I’ve also written a number of other books. My current book, available from Peter Owen Publishers, is “This Way to the Revolution – An Autobiography,” which is also a history of the beginning of the women’s movement in the early 1970s. A list of my books is below. I am also now Editor-at-Large for A Voice For Men ( https://www.avoiceformen.com ). Ask me anything!
(More at Erin Pizzey’s page at Reddit, the discussion thread has excellent content)
See also Erin Pizzey’s pages at Fathers for Life.
Erin Pizzey’s article at Fathers for Life, How The Women’s Movement Taught Women to Hate Men, was one of the ten web pages targeted in the Mar. 15, 2013 hacker attack against the website of Fathers for Life.
- Censorship in action — Erin Pizzey censored
- Censorship of sent comments pertaining to Erin Pizzey article in Daily Mail?
- Erin Pizzey — Founder of the Modern Women’s Shelter Movement
- Erin Pizzey comments on “Extremist and cunning misandry”
- Domestic violence is not a gender issue
- How the women’s movement taught women to hate men
- Women or Men Who Are The Victims? — A Chapter
- A Lesbian Domestic Violence Brochure
- Working with violent women
- The planned destruction of the family