Updated 2019 04 23, to add links to related articles.
At the website of The Unknown History of MISANDRY
Husband-Killing Syndicates is an items that leads to FACTS which contradict what is taught in the universities and which even run counter to the assumptions made by critics of misandry.
The article by Anonymous at news.mensactivism.org begins with:
“Husband Poisoning By Wholesale,” “Women Formed Club To Kill Husbands,” “Exterminating Husbands,” “A New Business; Husband Poisoning On A Scale of a Commercial Enterprise,” “How Wives Gained Power by Mass-Murder of Husbands.” Such newspaper headlines as these popped up with alarming regularity in American newspapers from the 1880s to the end of the 1930s. With the exception for the story of the notorious “Arsenic Incorporated” case of 1939 in Philadelphia — with its gruesome 200-plus body count — all these sensational reports were of European husband-killing covens….(Full Story)
You may wish to check out the amazing stories pointed to in that, by going right to the source: “The Husband-Killing Syndicates”.
Those stories about husband-killing syndicates are just a small fraction of what there is. There is enough material there to keep the makers of horror movies busy for many decades. The truth is stranger than fiction.
- Female innocence is what media and courts say it is
- Social media campaign for Cyntoia Brown
- Domestic violence • Would you sign this contract ?
- Capital offences proliferate under political correctness
- Woman murdered two husbands and a daughter
- Hatred of men
- The truth about domestic violence
- Female violence receives little social recognition