Updated 2019 04 24, to add links to related articles.
This video on men’s issues and justice for men hits the target. Watch it, learn from it and don’t forget to bookmark it. It is difficult to find a better introduction to men’s issues.
From the introduction to the YouTube video: “…Societal forces like chivalry, misandry and the onerous male sex role of provide and protect have been having the unfortunate consequence of obscuring the needs of men. This short video will give you an introductory glimpse of some men’s issues.”
Published on Aug 12, 2008
What are men’s issues? Watch this short flash video to get a beginning idea. Societal forces like chivalry, misandry and the onerous male sex role of provide and protect have been having the unfortunate consequence of obscuring the needs of men. This short video will give you an introductory glimpse of some men’s issues.
- Fiebert Bibliography examines 282 scholarly investigations: 218 empirical studies and 64 reviews and/or analyses, which demonstrate that women are as physically aggressive, or more aggressive, than men in their relationships with their spouses or male partners. The aggregate sample size in the reviewed studies exceeds 369,800.
- A Voice for Men
License: Standard YouTube License
Regardless of whether you are a woman or a man – whether you have or are a husband, father, brother, son, uncle or granddad – you need to watch the video. Bookmark the video!
The video touches on a lot of areas: #CivilRights #Divorce #Feminism #FeministJurisprudence #Health #Judiciary #Marriage #MediaBias #MenAndWomenWork #MensIssues #PaternalRights #PaternityFraud #PropagandaExposed #SingleParenthood #Suicides #SocialDestructionEnterprise
- Facebook album on Justice for Men
- Sex War a misnomer
- International Men’s Day vs International Women’s Day
- Judge rules men-only military draft unconstitutional
- Domestic violence • Would you sign this contract ?
- Equality of Outcomes destroys Freedom
- Family courts solve divorce applications backlog