Last update 2018 09 11
Daughter wife of AZ official accused in sex case, arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with the same teenage boy.
Thanks to mensactivism.org/
Story here. Excerpt:
PHOENIX — The daughter of a county supervisor has been arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with the same teenage boy that her mother is accused of sexually abusing over a three-year period, police said Thursday.
Rachel Katherine Brock, 21, was arrested Wednesday on three counts of sexual conduct with a minor and one count of transmitting obscene material as part of an ongoing investigation surrounding her mother, 48-year-old Susan Brock.
In Rachel Brock’s initial court appearance, acting attorney John Rock argued that the judge should free her on bond because there appeared to be no physical evidence to support any of the charges. Rock also said the teen would have been asked if he had been a victim of any other sexual abuse when Susan Brock was arrested in October.
A third woman, Christian Hart Weems, 37, was arrested in the case Tuesday on suspicion of obstructing a criminal investigation and conspiracy to commit computer tampering. She’s accused of deleting potentially incriminating e-mails between the boy and Susan Brock. Police say Weems is a friend of Susan Brock.’
- Women sexual predators
- She-wolves in sheep’s clothing — sexual predators
- Sexual abuse of children
- Your children are safe in school? Really?
- Second-wave Feminism — Ideological Foundation
- Rape – propaganda talking-point debunked
- Police arrest lesbians for torturing boy, 5
- Men are more visually aroused than women?
- Men are guilty until proven innocent
- Propaganda Tactics: Blurring of Definitions