Update 2018 09 17: Added links to related articles
India: Misuse of Domestic Violence Act • Wherever there are feminists, they seek advantages for women (at the expense of men and children) not equality, even and especially in India.
24 October 2010
Domestic Violence Act being misused (That link is now broken, and the article was not archived.)
Women who, based on false abuse allegations, use the courts for the persecution of men commit violence by proxy. Misuse of the Indian Domestic Violence Act for the purpose of committing violence by proxy is becoming rampant and an escalating concern. Here are some examples
- June 19, 2015: Domestic Violence Act prone to misuse, says High Court
The Madras High Court Bench here has observed that Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 suffers from inherent flaws which tempt women to misuse their provisions and men to dread being prosecuted under the law without any rhyme or reason….
- June 19, 2015: Court warns woman against misuse of Domestic Violence Act
MADURAI: The Madurai bench of Madras high court imposed a cost of Rs 5,000 on a woman who was found to be harassing her father-in-law, a government school teacher, and warned people against filing “petty and frivolous cases” under the Domestic Violence Act.
Domestic violence act is used to protect the women who are abused for the sake of fulfilling certain wants. But this act as of late has been used and abused for the wrong reasons.
This website attempts to explain the future disastrous results of badly formulated and gender biased law Domestic violence against women law – 2005 which grossly violates the liberty and dignity of an average man and his family members. Anyone who is educated and reads the guidelines of the law can see how vicious this law is and what its social implications will be. [News link]
- Rajiv Mehrishi – Indian Government lying with statistics
- Indian men’s suicides have reached epidemic proportions
- Men’s suicides in India inequality-driven
- India, Status of Men Deteriorates • Feminists or Redfems take control
- Public violence against Indian men not the deadliest
- India: Misuse of Domestic Violence Act
- Divorce causes escalating suicide rates
- The Failure of Family Policy
- Communism → second-wave feminism → social re-engineering
- Second-wave Feminism — Ideological Foundation
- The systematic deconstruction of the family and nation(s)
- Indian men want a men’s ministry
- Force to create Equality of Outcomes destroys Freedom