Last updated 2018 10 13
Oprah Is Harpo on Violent Women. Oprah Winfrey helps to increase domestic violence in America. By remaining silent, on the truth about violent women, she perpetuates the problem, unwittingly?
2009 03 22
She’ll Hit Again
Oprah Winfrey is increasing domestic violence in America. By being Harpo – remaining silent – on the truth about violent women, she unwittingly perpetuates the problem.? Repeatedly excusing women’s culpability and unfairly blaming men only serves to foment this pernicious societal scourge.
On March 19, 2009, Oprah aired an anti-male show about domestic violence (DV), to capitalize on the biggest news story: Rihanna. Oprah holds men totally responsible for both causing and ending DV. Outrageous! Nowhere on her show was mention of all-too-common incidents of female violence such as those involving actress Kelly Bensimon and NFL player Geno Hayes.
Instead, Oprah stridently cautioned her female audience: If he hits, he’ll hit again. Fair enough. Missing from her mantra, though, was: Never hit a man – out of anger, revenge, jealousy, hormone imbalance, or any reason whatsoever! Also absent from Oprah’s show was a reciprocal warning to men: If she hits, she’ll hit again.…(Full Story)
- Flushing hubby down the drain is not news
- Catherine Kieu Trial Update: guilty of severing penis
- Australian newlyweds — Women far more violent than men
- Infanticide — a euphemism for child murder
- Conditional sentence for killing husband
- Daughter charged in Edmonton woman’s death
- Violent women cause problems largely ignored
- Planned Parenthood advises Girl Scouts
- More on feminism’s legacy: Down syndrome increase
- Flawless flawed — What about children?
- A father’s staggering loss
- Sex lies data tapes – partner abuse industry corruption
- Affirmative action and related issues
- Recent history: New Dads, Old Dads
- Unhappy feminist, regarding truth on domestic violence
- Start of a bad ending: The Feminine Mystique
- Second-wave Feminism — Ideological Foundation