Last updated 2018 10 22
The Detroit News
February 6, 2009
Girl tells police: Mom ‘cooks me in oven’
Hamtramck woman calls police herself, is charged with torturing kids, 4 and 5 years old.
HAMTRAMCK — The license plate in the window of the family Cadillac reads “Best Dad.” But a 4-year-old girl told police Mom wasn’t nearly so kind.
“Mom cooks me like a turkey in the oven,” she told police.
Hamtramck cops stumbled onto the graphic allegations of burnings, beatings and torture after the girl’s mother phoned police Jan. 23 and confessed to “harming her children,” Detective Ben Bielecki said Thursday….(
Full Story Sorry but that link no longer functions, and Detroit News articles are not being archived at the Internet Archive. Still, you can look up the full text of the article.)
- Parenthood needs a village before becoming inhuman
- ‘Flawless’ flawed — What about children?
- The myth of female innocence – correctional services
- Child protection system tears two more families apart
- Which is more “dangerous”, estrogen or testosterone?
- Women sexual predators
- Wendy Harden : Stabbed Her Kids Sentenced To Prison
- Sins of the mother: the tragedy of neonaticide
- Police arrest lesbians for torturing boy, 5
(Visited 15 times, 1 visit(s) today)