Last updated 2018 11 06
Woman shoots man – body found after fire put out
NBC4 Columbus, Ohio, USA
Woman Gets $1M Bond After Fire Crews Find Body
By Donna Willis
COLUMBUS, Ohio — A 22-year-old woman was arraigned Friday after firefighters found a man’s body in a Northeast Side home Wednesday.
NBC 4 reported with the FAST FACTS Friday….
When firemen extinguished the flames at the Northeast Side home, they discovered a male victim inside the residence.The victim had gunshot wounds to his upper body, according to CPD….
Columbus police arrested 22-year-old Tamara L. Smith on murder charges in connection with Hagwood’s death….(
Full Story Sorry, the article is no longer at the website of NBC4 Columbus, Ohio. The Internet Archive does not have an archived copy of the article.)
Here are links to follow-up articles:
- Wife, 74, found fit to stand trial for murdering husband
- Hawaii woman suspected of running down man
- Woman shot and killed man
- Woman charged with beating adopted son to death
- Conditional sentence for killing husband