Last updated 2018 10 25
February 3, 2009
Four Chicago women stab, beat man to death in courtyard, police say
By Steve Schmadeke and Matthew Walberg
As he fled for his life, dripping blood along a South Side sidewalk early Sunday, Morris Wilson III called a friend on his cell phone, desperately seeking help.
“He kept saying, ‘I’m at 81st and Drexel…hurry up, hurry up,’ ” said Wilson’s mother, Clara, recounting the story she was told by the friend.
His friend came too late. Wilson, 30, a father of a 9-year-old boy, was found dead of stab wounds in an apartment courtyard….(Full Story)
- Sins of the mother — Updates
- Mother sues son she abandoned
- Mom kills baby, for interrupting FarmVille computer game
- Muslim Grannie: Jihadi By Day, Rape Coordinator by Night
- Violence by Women: Images