No jail for convicted woman rapist
Houma Courier; Louisiana, USA
January 22, 2009
House cleaner gets scolding, no jail for having sex with several teens
HOUMA — A district judge scolded a 47-year-old house cleaner Tuesday morning who pleaded guilty to having sex with a group of teen boys – two as young as 13 – in her Ashland trailer….
…She was charged with three counts of carnal knowledge of a juvenile and could have received 10 years in prison for each count. The boys’ families requested that Lirette get no jail time, said Juan Pickett, a Terrebonne assistant district attorney….(
Full Story The preceding link is broken, the full story can be accessed here.)
F4L: Can you imagine a 47-year-old man who committed the constitutional rape of a 13-year-old girl getting no serious jail time but just a scolding for his crime?
- The myth of female innocence – correctional services
- Justice for Judges — Kids for Cash Bribery Case
- Planned Parenthood Aids Pimp’s Underage Sex Ring
- Women sexual predators
- She-wolves in sheep’s clothing — sexual predators
- Mom kills baby, for interrupting FarmVille computer game