Tuesday, January 13, 2009
TEHRAN, Iran — Two men convicted of adultery were stoned to death in northeastern Iran last month but a third convicted man managed to escape, Iran’s judiciary spokesman said Tuesday.
Ali Reza Jamshidi said the stoning took place in the city of Mashhad in late December but did not provide the names of the convicted men.
Under Iran’s Islamic law, adultery is punishable by stoning, but such sentences are rare. International human rights groups have long criticized stoning in Iran as a cruel form of punishment….(Full Story)
F4L: That puts the lie to the feminist propagandist assertion that only women are being stoned to death in Islamic nations for allegedly committing adultery, right?
- Social Justice Warriors lack Objectivity, Knowledge
- Texan declared innocent after 30 years in prison
- Husband shooting death – life insurance bonanza
- Chinese woman given death sentence
- Woman shot and killed man
- Catherine Kieu sentenced to life — eligible for parole in seven years
- Woman who shot husband gets probation
- Cop gets slap on wrist after sleeping with ex of man he jailed
- Woman shoots man – body found after fire put out
- Police officer obviously beaten to death by his wife
- Woman arrested after domestic shooting