Update 2019 01 10: Added links to related articles.
Conferences on Parental Alienation Syndrome
Thanks to Chris:
FYI, A reminder about upcoming Professional Conferences about PAS.
1) Ontario Bar Association Conference, Mon Feb 2 – Tues Feb 3,
Toronto. A wide ranging conference with a day-long session on Family
Law includes address by acknowledged PAS expert, Dr. Richard WARSHAK,
author of “Divorce Poison”. For more info, go to
2) Cdn Symposium on PAS, Fri March 27 – Sun March 29, Toronto. Many of
leading PAS spokespersons will be at this (reasonably priced) event
including Pam RICHARDSON, author of “A Kidnapped Mind” – the story
about her son Dash, who became so troubled after being alienated by
her ex–husband that he sank into drugs and depression and committed
suicide. For info goto http://cspas.ca/index.shtml
Please let me know about any Event on PA that you want to promote.
SAT April 25 2009 is next PAAD (Mark your Calendar Now!)
ALBERTA Parental Alienation Awareness Organization
#228, 10654-82 Ave Edmonton AB T6E 2A7 T(780)914-0157
- Brainwashing the kids to spite the ex
- Gender bias evident in parental alienation cases
- Using kids as weapons
- New Brazilian Law : Parental Alienation is Child Abuse