Update 2019 01 11: Added links to related articles.
Chinese schoolboy has 52 stitches after his teacher ripped the skin off his face.
A primary-school student in central China had to have 52 stitches in his face after he was beaten by his teacher for not doing his homework.
By Malcolm Moore in Shanghai
Last Updated: 2:44PM GMT 08 Jan 2009
Zheng Chaoqun, 10, is still being treated at a hospital in Henan province after his teacher tore away a strip of flesh. Zheng told a local newspaper, the Dayang News, that his assailant, 37-year-old Guo Yabin, had picked him up by his cheeks after he failed to hand in his work.
“She was very angry at the time,” he said. “She ripped and tiwsted my cheeks with both her hands and then she lifted me off the ground.”
The boy said he felt his face ripping off and fell back to his seat. “She still had my skin in her hands, and my face was bleeding. She looked anxious and sent me home,” he said….(Full Story)
- Muslim Grannie: Jihadi By Day, Rape Coordinator by Night
- Flawless flawed — What about children?
- The myth of female innocence – correctional services
- The London Riots – Causes Consequences Culprits
- Justice for Judges — Kids for Cash Bribery Case
- She-wolves in sheep’s clothing — sexual predators