Update 2019 01 17: Added links to related articles.
Ten-year sentence for husband’s manslaughter
from Mensactivism.org, by anthony
Story here. Excerpt:
‘A woman who pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing her husband after a night of drinking in West Utica last April, was sentenced in County Court today.
Jady Voce, 43, of Saratoga Street, Utica, pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter before Judge Barry M. Donalty in November.
She was sentenced to 10 years in state prison today, plus five years post-release supervision, court clerks said.
Voce used a pocket knife that she carried for protection to stab her husband in the liver while at the corner of Lenox Avenue and Court Street, police said. Joseph Voce bled to death as a result of his injuries.’
- Chinese woman given death sentence
- Wife, 74, found fit to stand trial for murdering husband
- Ashley Murrell found dead husband
- Woman said she shot boyfriend because he would not let her sleep
- Catherine Kieu sentenced to life — eligible for parole in seven years
- Irish woman jailed for incest
- Woman shoots man – body found after fire put out
- Woman murdered two husbands and a daughter
- Woman who shot husband gets probation
- Mom kills baby, for interrupting FarmVille computer game
- Woman kills husband by shooting him in chest
- Woman charged with beating adopted son to death
- Woman out on parole stabs ex-husband and son
- Infanticide — a euphemism for child murder
- Mom shoots son in face
- Woman receives 4 year sentence for murdering husband
- Mom pleads insanity in bathtub drownings
- Mom pleads insanity in 3 kids’ deaths
- Woman critically burned husband in arson
- Conditional sentence for killing husband
- Couple jailed for toddler killing
- Mother sues son she abandoned