Update 2019 01 16: Added links to related articles.
UK: Wife kills husband in booze row
from Mensactivism.org, by anthony
‘A Leeds woman has been jailed for life after stabbing her partner to death in a row over whose turn it was to buy booze from the off-licence.
David Rider, 44, bled to death after Lesley Buck, 40 , pictured, thrust a kitchen knife through his leg as he sat on the sofa.
When police and paramedics attended her house in Belle Isle, Leeds, Buck seemed more interested in reading the newspaper and watching TV, a court heard.
After delivering the fatal blow, Buck walked to a phone box to dial 999 and claimed her partner’s injuries were self-inflicted.
Ordering Buck to serve a minimum of 10 years before being considered for parole, judge Scott Wolstenholme, told her: “It was senseless, drunken and lethal violence on your part which has caused a man to lose his life.”
- Husband shooting death – life insurance bonanza
- Chinese woman given death sentence
- Parenthood needs a village before becoming inhuman
- Police officer obviously beaten to death by his wife
- Wife, 74, found fit to stand trial for murdering husband
- Conditional sentence for killing husband
- Wife beats up her husband for divorce
- 59-year-old woman stabs sister to death