Update 2019 01 17: Added links to related articles.
Suicide pact behind deaths of children: police
January 3, 2009 at 8:26 PM EST
SAGUENAY, Que. — A suicide pact between a Quebec couple was at the root of a family tragedy that left the husband and their three children dead and the wife facing three counts of first-degree murder, police said Saturday.
Gagné added there is enough evidence to pursue first-degree murder charges against Gauthier, 36, for the children’s slayings, but did not give further details.
He said police were planning to lay charges on Monday.
The bodies of Laliberte, 46; Joelle Laliberté, 12; Marc-Ange Laliberté, seven; and Louis-Philippe Laliberté, four, were found by police early Friday in a bungalow in the Saguenay borough of Chicoutimi, about 250 kilometres north of Quebec City….(Full Story)
#ChildMurder #Suicides #WomensViolence
- BBC personality made 40 false rape allegations against her ex-boyfriend
- For some, Fathers Day is a sad and bitter occasion
- Wife beats up her husband for divorce
- Muslim Grannie: Jihadi By Day, Rape Coordinator by Night
- Flawless flawed — What about children?
- Mother who killed her daughter placed on suicide watch
- Woman arrested for stabbing husband
- Teen-aged boy cleared of wrongful rape accusation
- Woman charged with beating adopted son to death
- Social pathology: disaster or goldmine?
- Wife, 74, found fit to stand trial for murdering husband
- Couple jailed for toddler killing
- Police officer obviously beaten to death by his wife
- Should Dr. Crippen be exonerated?