Update 2019 01 18: Added links to related articles and fixed link to original article.
from Laigle’s Forum
by Donald Hank, redeemed agnostic
The article “How atheism is being sold to America” by David Kupelian, author of the best seller The Marketing of Evil, discusses how atheism is being sold by well-known atheists like Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins, to name a few authors whose books have been hot items lately.
A quote from the article:
…. Hitchens boasts in Vanity Fair that on his nationwide book tour he says to his audiences: “My challenge: Name an ethical statement or action, made or performed by a person of faith, that could not have been made or performed by a nonbeliever. I have since asked this question at every stop and haven’t had a reply yet.”
Not surprisingly, considering what the Bible says about atheists, Hitchens got it backwards by suggesting that ethical actions by non-believers might somehow either disprove the existence of God or prove God is irrelevant. And he chose to use the word “ethical” rather than “good,” indicating he does not believe in good or evil. Actually, an atheist cannot believe in good vs evil because those are religious concepts, so if that is the case, he is at least being honest….(Full Story)
- Islamic Rape of Europe : Hyperbole? Justified Claim?
- Men have all the power? Don’t you believe it!
- Why I don’t take feminists seriously, by Mike Adams
- Men and the Industrial Revolution
- Media Struggles To Whitewash Clinton Vote Fraud Suspicions
- Social Justice Warriors lack Objectivity, Knowledge
- Divorce causes escalating suicide rates
- Feminism destroys many aspects of society
- Communism → second-wave feminism → social re-engineering
- The education disruption 2015
- The London Riots – Causes Consequences Culprits
- Fatherhood is dying out