Update 2019 01 17: Added links to related articles.
Drum Roll! The Winner of the 2008 Award for Political Incorrectness is:
At PC Watch: Your Daily Dose of Counter-Theory, by
It’s that time of the year — Christmas carols, shiny-wrapped presents, surprise visits by long-lost in-laws. And of course, our announcement of the annual Award for Political Incorrectness.. Previous winners of this highly-sought after prize include California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger who took up the dicey issue of paternity fraud; columnist Phyllis Schlafly (“Shame on members of Congress who lack the courage to stand up to feminist outrages.”); and Mark Inglis, the double-amputee who conquered Mt. Everest.
Last year’s unanimous winners were Dave Evans, Reade Seligmann, and Collin Finnerty, the former Duke lacrosse players who bravely overcame a firestorm of rape hysteria unconscionably fanned by the media and university activists. Let’s open the envelope for 2008.
This year’s award goes to an unassuming university professor who has devoted his career to the understanding and remedy of family violence. He has received funding from the National Institutes of Health and was elected president of the National Council on Family Relations and the Eastern Sociological Society…. Full Story)
- Detroit documentary — Gangs, drug dealers, economic decline, bankruptcy
- Oklahoma tornado relief stopped at Canada-US border
- Consequences of Divorce : Longlasting effects on children
- Fatherhood is dying out
- Violent women cause problems largely ignored
- Love, Family, Law & Order, Civilization
- Flushing hubby down the drain is not news
- The London Riots – Causes Consequences Culprits
- Why Did Feminists Attack the Family?
- The Hate Mongers – Hatred spread through propaganda
- Men Behaving Badly – Why?
- Parkinson’s Law — Its various forms make society creak
- Thoughts on Eco-Feminism
- US freedom : 5% of world population, 25% of world prison inmates
- Second-wave feminism causes harmful fallout
- Family court to men : Just shut up and pay