Update 2019 01 20: Added links to related articles.
Weatherford Democrat – Weatherford, TX, USA
2008 12 24
5-time DWI sentenced
A five-time drunken driver with a blood alcohol concentration more than three times the legal limit was sentenced to eight years in prison by a Parker County judge in a trial held this week in Weatherford.
In rendering his sentence, Judge Don Chrestman told Kathryn Ann Vanderburgh, 56, of Saginaw, “Based upon the facts and the totality of your circumstances, I have nothing I can do to help you. I can help some people on the highways by keeping you off the highways, so I’m going to sentence you to eight years.”
Vanderburgh was arrested for a felony driving while intoxicated charge May 1….(Full Story)
F4L: The article also mentions that the fifth DWI offence occurred shortly after Kathryn Ann Vanderburgh had shot and killed her room mate. However, the article states absolutely nothing about whether she was indicted and brought to trial for that murder.
It seems that those 5 DWI incidents are all that matters, and that perhaps it does not matter that Kathryn Ann Vanderburgh had committed a murder.
- She shot him five times into the head
- Aunt charged with murder of 4-year-old niece
- Woman stabs husband to death
- Couple jailed for toddler killing
- Woman shot and killed man
- Wife, 74, found fit to stand trial for murdering husband
- Woman murdered two husbands and a daughter
- Woman who shot husband gets probation
- Woman arrested for shooting boyfriend in the back
- Mother sues son she abandoned
- Wife kills husband in booze row
- Ashley Murrell found dead husband
- US woman tried again in Hong Kong murder
- Woman with a knife chases husband in barber shop
- Woman arrested after domestic shooting
- Woman accused of murdering her husband
- Husband shooting death – life insurance bonanza
- No jail for mom who seriously abused daughter
- Sitter charged with baby’s death in dryer
- Woman kills husband by shooting him in chest
- Murderous foster mom still free
- Woman charged with beating adopted son to death