Update 2019 01 21: Added links to related articles.
2008 12 15
By Charlie Butts
The incident happened at a Planned Parenthood clinic in the nation’s capitol. Information on the incident comes from American Life League’s Katy Walker.
“Counselors in Washington, DC, encountered a 13-year-old girl going into a Planned Parenthood in the downtown DC area [who] was accompanied by her mother and her aunt,” Walker explains. According to the pro-life activist, following the abortion the aunt shared some information with sidewalk counselors outside the clinic.
“[S]he informs them that this little girl has been raped by the mother’s boyfriend, and the mother wants to keep the boyfriend,” says Walker.
Police were called, but the frightened girl would not provide information.
Walker contends similar cases are commonplace. “[T]his kind of stuff happens every day in Planned Parenthoods across the country — every day,” she argues. “They’re covering for statutory rapists.”…. (Full story – 2019 01 21: originally at
this link, but hat link no longer functions; here is a link with that abortion story and a few more.)
F4L: Where was and is the natural father of the girl? Just as importantly, what will that girl be like when she becomes an adult? Do you think that she will be a good wife for your son, and that it is likely that she will be a good mother for your grandchildren?
#Abortion #Civil Rights #Family #Men’s Issues #Paternal Rights #Women’s Violence
- Same court, same time, similar offences, unequal justice
- Fathers Have No Legal Rights
- Girl used claw hammer to kill mother
- Muslim Grannie: Jihadi By Day, Rape Coordinator by Night
- Planned Parenthood advises Girl Scouts
- Billion-dollar ‘bailout’ for abortion industry
- Don’t be hornswoggled, pro-choice promotes abortion
- UNFPA : Family breakdown human rights triumph
- Sins of the mother: the tragedy of neonaticide
- Social pathology: disaster or goldmine?
- Woman burns five children, killing one
- Woman critically burned husband in arson
- Mom pleads insanity in bathtub drownings