Update 2019 01 21: Added links to related articles.
Seattle Post Intelligencer – USA
2009 12 13
By BRAD WONG
A 40-year-old Federal Way man died Saturday morning from gunshot wounds and his wife has allegedly admitted that she shot him, Federal Way police reported.
But the woman’s actions might have been self-defense and she has been released from custody, police spokesman Raymond Bunk said. A handgun was recovered from inside the apartment, he said.
The 24-year-old woman called officers shortly before 4 a.m. to report the shooting at the Mariposa Apartments in the 28100 block of 18th Avenue South, he said.
Officers arrived to find the woman with some minor head injuries and the husband on the bedroom floor suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, Bunk said
Fire crews and medics tried to revive the man, but without success. He was declared dead at the scene.
The woman was taken to Saint Francis Hospital in Federal Way for treatment and interviewed later. Bunk said the woman told detectives that she and her husband had been separated for several weeks and each had protection orders against one another….(Full Story)
Why not release the woman? They’ve got the husband who, she said, did it and deserved to die.
- Woman shot and killed man
- Woman murdered two husbands and a daughter
- Wife beats up her husband for divorce
- Squatter forces man out of home
- Woman shoots man – body found after fire put out
- Police officer obviously beaten to death by his wife
- Woman said she shot boyfriend because he would not let her sleep
- Police arrest lesbians for torturing boy, 5
- Woman with a knife chases husband in barber shop
- Ashley Murrell found dead husband
- Woman murders husband when burning his penis
- Barack Obama misandry targets boys