Update 2019 01 22: Added links to related articles.
December 06, 2008
Fed on myths, preying on men
By Barbara Kay
November was Domestic Violence Awareness month. Truth in advertising suggests it should be Y-Chromosome Apartheid Month. Far from promoting “awareness” of a social problem or remedies for men and women with anger issues, the month is basically a radical feminist war dance around the Original Sin of maleness, cheered on by “progressive” media sympathizers….
But most damaging is the suppressed fact that even bilateral IPV in general is a relative rarity in our culture. A woman is more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by her spouse. IPV [intimate partner violence] simply isn’t the systemic epidemic that hysteria-mongering feminist organizations so shamelessly project….
Full Story (2018 04 25: The link no longer function, but a copy of the article is accessible here.)
- How feminism causes unhappiness, misery
- Social media campaign for Cyntoia Brown
- Second-wave feminism causes harmful fallout
- Domestic violence industry: criminal
- Social pathology: disaster or goldmine?
- Canadian battered men shelters – long history of failures
- Social engineering, Pavlov and propaganda
- A history of the decline and fall of the family
- Flawless flawed — What about children?
- Intimate Partner Violence a Mutual Dance