Update 2019 01 22: Added links to related articles.
Deputies: Woman Shot, Killed ‘Rude’ Man
Local6.com – Orlando, FL, USA
A 47-year-old Marion County woman was arrested on second-degree murder charges after she shot and killed a “rude” man she allowed to stay in her home, deputies said.
Janice Benton, of Silver Springs, was arrested after the man, who has not been identified, was shot and killed inside her home on Wednesday.
According to Marion County sheriff’s deputies, Benton invited the man to stay at her home after learning he was homeless and had recently been released from prison….(Full Story)
- Woman shot and killed man
- Couple jailed for toddler killing
- Hawaii woman suspected of running down man
- Woman charged with beating adopted son to death
- Woman shoots man – body found after fire put out
- Woman arrested • beats up elderly husband
- Mother sues son she abandoned
- Squatter forces man out of home
- New stigma for children of divorce: greater risk of divorce
- 5 DWI incidents more important than a murder?
- Mother Who Shot Her Children Denied Parole
- No jail for mom who seriously abused daughter
- Woman who shot husband gets probation
- Cop gets slap on wrist after sleeping with ex of man he jailed
- Woman said she shot boyfriend because he would not let her sleep