Update 2019 01 22: Added links to related articles.
The Sydney Morning Herald
2 December 2008
Mother sues daughter over book – and loses
AP – A British mother lost a libel suit on Monday against the daughter who
claimed in a book that her childhood had been marred by emotional and
The jury returned a unanimous verdict in favour of Briscoe and her publisher, Hodder & Stoughton Ltd., after a day of deliberations.
Well, nothing breeds success like success. If there is money to be made with libelling one’s own mother, why not?
- Mercenary ‘victim’ uses parking lot theatrics
- Dr. Phil’s Testimony Reckless and False, insists SAVE
- Which is more “dangerous”, estrogen or testosterone?
- Protection against false allegations?
- Super Bowl Prostitute Myth — Debunked!
- Three wrongful rape-convictions
- Texan declared innocent after 30 years in prison