Update 2019 01 23: Added links to related articles.
Kansas City Star – MO, USA
2008 11 25
A woman was in police custody Monday night after telling officers she shot and killed a man in the 9600 block of Bannister Road, Kansas city.
Police were called to the shooting about 11:10 p.m. Officers found several women in the house, along with a man thought to be in his 50s dead from a gunshot wound.
Police said one of the women told the officers she shot the man….(2019 01 23: The link to that article is now broken, but the following item pertains to a related update.)
Update 2008 11 26:
MyFox Kansas City – Kansas City, MO, USA
Woman Admits Shooting Naked, Handcuffed Ex-Husband Over Sex
2008 11 25
KANSAS CITY, MO — A woman is under arrest after she told police she shot her ex-husband who kept coming over and demanding sex from her….(2019 01 23: Unfortunately, the link to that article is broken as well.)
Update 2019 01 23:
It is somewhat difficult to comprehend how a naked handcuffed ex-husband can be a deadly threat that warrants to be killed. Unfortunately, no amount of searching turned up anything that provides more information or whether the killer was let loose.
- Woman jailed — she tried to set boyfriend on fire
- Woman burns five children, killing one
- New York City — Gender Personal Choice
- Infanticide — a euphemism for child murder
- Woman arrested for shooting boyfriend in the back
- Catherine Kieu Trial Update: guilty of severing penis
- Wife bites hubby’s willy to avoid sex!
- Mother sues son she abandoned
- Wife, 74, found fit to stand trial for murdering husband
- Sitter charged with baby’s death in dryer
- Planned Parenthood protecting child rapist … again
- Woman charged with beating adopted son to death
- Social pathology: disaster or goldmine?