Updated 2019 01 23: Added links to related articles.
Home-school family harassed by social worker
OneNewsNow – 11/18/2008 6:00:00 AM
A home school legal advocate is disturbed by the recent actions of a social worker in Florida.
According to Kris Klicka of the Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA), a social worker in Miami, Florida, overstepped the boundary of law when she demanded to interview a home schooler’s children. He says the social worker showed up at the family’s home when the father was at work — and out of fear and intimidation, the mother let the social worker into the home to interview her children, even though the worker neither had a warrant nor would disclose why she was there.
The social worker — according to HSLDA — then partially stripped the children and searched them, but found nothing….
Full Story (2018 04 27: That link no longer works, but the full text of the article is accessible here.)
#CivilRights #Education #Family #WomensViolence
- What a choice! Absconding vs. Insanity and Despair
- Affirmative action and related issues
- Squatter forces man out of home
- Gender Re-education creates Gender-Newspeak fluency
- Single-gender classes
- Love, Family, Law & Order, Civilization
- The education disruption 2015
- The state of the education system
- Let the children play