Updated 2019 01 26: Added links to related articles.
Investigative reporting of US judiciary, investigative reporting of ground-shaking importance, at least as important as that of the Watergate investigation.
Call to action for investigative reporters
Reporters’ Opportunity to Test
Judges’ Unaccountability at the U.S. Judicial Conference
on September 15-17
Kindly find below an article submitted for publication that deals with the annual meeting of U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts and the other top federal judges of the Judicial Conference in Washington, DC, next Tuesday-Wednesday, September 16-17.
The Conference Committees are scheduled to meet on Monday, September 15, at the Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building (see below).
The Conference will afford reporters, investigative journalists, and bloggers the opportunity to confront the judges of the Judiciary’s governing body with, in general, the facts discussed below of their unaccountability for the totality of their conduct of judicial and non-judicial acts and, in particular, the referenced evidence of bankruptcy, district, and circuit judges who are abusing such unaccountability to support and cover up a bankruptcy fraud scheme driven by a most insidious corruptor: Money!
In addition, given the enormous power that judges wield over people’s property, liberty, and even lives, and the fact that however they exercise it, they can get away with it, they have turned their judicial power into absolute power. Such is the power that corrupts absolutely.
For those media people who seize the opportunity of the Conference to set in motion an investigation into how unaccountable judges have used the Money and Power corruptors to operate a scheme and who ultimately bring judges down from their “Above the law” position to account for their coordination of wrongdoing, the rewards can be high:
1) to win a Pulitzer Prize, as Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward of the Washington Post did for their exposé of Watergate;
2) to be portrayed in a movie, as they were in “All the President’s Men”, staring Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman; and
3) to earn the higher moral reward of the recognition of a grateful nation for their contribution to bringing our judicial system closer to the lofty goal of “Equal Justice Under Law” in a nation where nobody is supposed to be above the law.
I would appreciate your letting me know at your earliest convenience whether you will publish the article. I also encourage you to cover the Conference and interview its members (see the link to their list below).
(Signed: Dr. Richard Cordero, Esq.)
That link, the text of the preceding call to action by Dr. Richard Cordero, as well as the full text of a news release that explains the salient points of the circumstances of the unaccountability of US judges in relation to jurisprudence and the upcoming judicial conference are contained in this document (458kB PDF file)
- America the dark continent
- Fredoneverything says…about causing peace
- Men have all the power? Don’t you believe it!
- Mercenary ‘victim’ uses parking lot theatrics
- Divorce factories
- The battle for the family — Front-line news
- Justice for Judges — Kids for Cash Bribery Case