Updated 2019 01 29: Added links to related articles.
By Richard Alleyne
15 Aug 2008
A Fathers 4 Justice campaigner brought rush-hour traffic to a standstill by climbing a motorway gantry dressed as batman.
The computer engineer unfurled a Fathers 4 Justice banner and displayed pictures of his eight-year-old daughter from the sign over the anti-clockwise carriageway, forcing police to close the motorway.
The blockage brought rush hour traffic to a standstill, causings 10 mile tailbacks and delaying people travelling to Heathrow Airport.
Ron Reed, a friend of Mr Hibert, said: “I’ve just spoken to him, he’s okay and he’s doing it for his daughter.
“He’s been driven to desperation, he’s been through all the courts to get access to his daughter and it’s cost him £27,000….Full Story
- Recent history: New Dads, Old Dads
- Research on Domestic Violence against Men
- No jail for mom who seriously abused daughter
- Gender bias evident in parental alienation cases
- Fathers Day India — Protest in Bangalore
- Fatherhood is dying out
- Response to a fatherhood survey
- Nearly 38 percent of fathers no access or visitation
- Fathers Have No Legal Rights
(Visited 19 times, 1 visit(s) today)