Updated 2019 05 09, to add links to related articles.
Men falsely accused of DV or denied restraining orders
Need for Affidavits by men falsely accused of domestic violence or denied restraining orders in valid cases simply because they were men
Bruce Eden, Civil Rights Director of the New Jersey & New York Chapters of DADS (Dads Against Discrimination) is seeking
- sworn, notarized AFFIDAVITS of anyone falsely accused of domestic violence that had copies of police reports, orders, or consent orders dropping the domestic violence charges for negotiated financial and custody issues and
- sworn, notarized AFFIDAVITS from those men who sought valid restraining
orders but were turned away because they were men.
The background : About 3 weeks ago, in Crespo v. Crespo, a New Jersey case, a judge declared New Jersey’s domestic violence laws unconstitutional. Major newspapers and mainstream New York City morning drive-time radio stations (millions of listeners). picked up on the decision and gave a lot of space and time talking about false allegations of domestic violence.
The reason Bruce Eden wants the affidavits : Eden wants to present the affidavits to the New Jersey Supreme Court if and when the state attorney general’s office, in league with the battered women’s coalitions, appeal the decision in Crespo v. Crespo to the state’s highest court in the near future.
Please send the notarized affidavits to Bruce Eden at the following address:
Bruce Eden, Civil Rights Director
DADS (Dads Against Discrimination)
P.O. Box 4075
Wayne, New Jersey 07474
If you have questions, you can write to Eden at b_eden@verizon. net
The DADS website is http://www.dadsamer ica.org/NJ
Barbara C. Johnson, Advocate of Court Reform and Attorney at Law
6 Appletree Lane
Andover, MA 01810-4102
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/falsealleg ations_com/ join Click to subscribe to falseallegations_ com announcements
Participating Attorney: http://www.lawguru. com/cgi/bbs2/ user/browse. shtml
Campaign 2002: http://www.barbforgovernor.com
The judicial system is very broken. It must be fixed.
There are four people who can do the job:
Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.
Everybody thinks Somebody will surely do it.
It is a job Anybody can do. But Nobody is doing it.
At least I’m trying. What are you doing?
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
— ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
- Rape charge may result in charges for lying
- Censoring of pro-male human-rights websites intensifies
- Canadian battered men shelters – long history of failures
- Female violence receives little social recognition
- Flawless flawed — What about children?
- Sheep People Comparisons – Are people sheeple?