Updated 2019 02 11: Added links to related articles.
Baton Rouge — A young woman killed two female students in a college classroom at a vocational college Friday, then killed herself, police said.
The students apparently were shot in their seats in the second-floor classroom at Louisiana Technical College, Sgt. Don Kelly said.
Officers ran into the building within four minutes of the first 911 call, which came at 8:36 a.m., he said. “There was mass pandemonium, people running,” Kelly said.
“One officer — the first into the classroom — told me he could still smell gunpowder.” The students’ names and ages were not immediately released, and it was not clear whether the shooter also was a student.
The school offers classes in a dozen subjects including early childhood education, practical nursing, drafting and welding….Full story
- Couple jailed for toddler killing
- Mother Who Shot Her Children Denied Parole
- Woman stabs husband to death
- Woman said she shot boyfriend because he would not let her sleep
- Woman charged with beating adopted son to death
- Mother charged with murder of daughter
- Woman murdered two husbands and a daughter
- Four Chicago women stab, beat man to death
- Woman arrested after domestic shooting
- Woman kills husband by shooting him in chest
- Police officer obviously beaten to death by his wife
- Hawaii woman suspected of running down man
- Woman shoots man – body found after fire put out
- Mom kills baby, for interrupting FarmVille computer game