Updated 2019 02 12: Added links to related articles.
Mainstream Media Systematically Misreports Attendance Figures – Reuters, Associated Press deflate official figures
By Matthew Cullinan Hoffman
MADRID, January 2, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com)–Between one and two million people gathered in Madrid’s Colón Plaza and surrounding streets on December 30th to affirm the values of marriage and family, and to protest the socialist government’s attacks on the institution.
The gathering, held only three months before Spain’s presidential elections, was addressed by Pope Benedict XVI by video link from St. Peter’s Square, where he told the crowds that “the family, founded on marriage, an indissoluble communion of man and woman, is the sphere where the life of man is protected.”
“It is worthwhile to work for family and marriage,” said the Pontiff, “because it is worthwhile to work for man.”
The Pope also observed that “parents have the fundamental obligation to educate their children in the faith,” and said that through their marriage, couples are “the testimony in the world” of the love of Christ for mankind…. (Full Story)
#Abortion #Family #Health #PropagandaExposed
- Feminism and communism are identical
- Consequences of Divorce : Longlasting effects on children
- The London Riots – Causes Consequences Culprits
- Detroit documentary — Gangs, drug dealers, economic decline, bankruptcy
- Nebraska CS rules and parenting or FR organizations
- Second-wave feminism causes harmful fallout
- New stigma for children of divorce: greater risk of divorce