Updated 2019 02 12: Installed a link to a court order in the case, and added links to related articles.
Legal paternity cannot be refused by a man who is not the biological father of a child.
Court denies father’s motion in child custody case
Marianas Variety; Jan.4, 2008
By Cherrie Anne E. Villahermosa
Variety News Staff
THE Superior Court has denied a man’s motion to set aside a judgment stating he is the biological father of a minor child.
The court said it is statutorily prohibited from declaring the nonexistence of a father-child relationship and finds that such declaration would not be in the best interest of the child….(
Full Story; The link to the article is now broken. This link is to a copy of a court order in the case.)
The ruling is ludicrous. No one is asking for a declaration of the non-existence of a father-child relationship. The request is to identify that the fingered man is not the real father.
- Paternity Fraud in Sweden
- Family court to men : Just shut up and pay
- Turning moral traditions topsy-turvy
- Fathers Have No Legal Rights
- My father had 300 children
- Seeking Identity of Anonymous Sperm-Donor
- Children of paternity fraud writ large
- Misattributed paternity in non-contested paternity cases
- Men’s Issues – Justice for Men
- A paternity fraud case 2
- CBC debate on The Meaning of Fatherhood
- Female innocence, chastity and fidelity largely a myth
- The Virtual Child
- UK: 1 in 5 paternity claims wrongly identified the father
- Tennessee: Mandatory paternity testing at birth
- Protecting yourself from paternity fraud
- Paternity fraud, victims won 23 US cases