Updated 2019 02 12: Added links to related articles.
By Associated Press | Tribune staff reporter
9:27 PM CST, December 31, 2007
updated 12/31/2007 8:29:36 PM ET0
BREMERTON, Wash. — A 25-year-old woman was arrested for investigation of second-degree assault after getting into an argument with her boyfriend over whether his dog should be in the bathroom while the couple were taking a shower together.
A police report said the man, 26, wanted his dog to join them in the bathroom, but the woman objected on Thursday night.
The woman told her boyfriend that if the dog doesn’t stay out, she didn’t want to be his girlfriend anymore. He replied that maybe his next girlfriend would appreciate the dog more, and called her a name…. (
Full Story That link no longer functions, but here is a link that works.)
- Squatter forces man out of home
- Woman charged with beating adopted son to death
- Catherine Kieu Trial Update: guilty of severing penis
- Woman critically burned husband in arson
- Detroit documentary — Gangs, drug dealers, economic decline, bankruptcy
- Mum sentenced for strangling boys
- Woman shoots man – body found after fire put out
- Hawaii woman suspected of running down man
- Police officer obviously beaten to death by his wife
- Wife, 74, found fit to stand trial for murdering husband
- Wife beats up her husband for divorce
- Chinese woman given death sentence
- Quebec woman arrested for murder of 3 children
- Woman with a knife chases husband in barber shop
- Woman burns five children, killing one
- 8 years in prison for plot to steal baby (and for kidnapping)
- Wife kills husband in booze row
- 5 DWI incidents more important than a murder?
- Wife bites hubby’s willy to avoid sex!
- Aunt charged with murder of 4-year-old niece
- Woman receives 4 year sentence for murdering husband
- Conditional sentence for killing husband
- No jail for mom who seriously abused daughter
- Woman shot sleeping boyfriend
(Visited 4 times, 1 visit(s) today)