Updated 2019 03 04: Added links to related articles.
By Dennis L. Cuddy, Ph.D.
DIALECTICS, ROCKEFELLERS, AND POPULATION CONTROL is a chronology covering the stages of progressive success of more than 100 years of efforts by the government behind the governments of the world to construct the One-World-Order.
By Dennis L. Cuddy, Ph.D.
November 27, 2006
As I have mentioned many times before, the power elite’s favorite means of controlling people is the dialectical process. This often involves creating a “threat” to a particular population. For example, the terrorist threat after 9/11 caused Americans to be willing to give up certain of their freedoms which they had been unwilling to give up before 9/11.
I advise people to look at any incident not just in terms of its face value, but also in terms of how it might fit into the power elite’s dialectical process. For example, the CIA in 2003 learned from captured Al-Qaeda operatives about their planned “American Hiroshima” to explode 7 nuclear devices in American cities. Paul Williams, author of THE AL-QAEDA CONNECTION, has explained that several of these devices were developed, sent to Mexico, and slipped into the U.S. Why haven’t they been used? They would have if one takes this at face value, because Al-Qaeda wouldn’t wait for the weapons to degrade or be discovered. They would not have been used, however, if the operation is really controlled by people above these radical Islamic front men ! ….More
2006 12 04
11) 1945—Rockefeller Foundation medical director Alan Gregg begins search for an institution that will see if wartime psychology could be relevant for civilian society. Regarding this, the foundation will fund the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations.
12) 1950-51—Rockefeller Foundation chairman John Foster Dulles takes John D. Rockefeller III on a tour of Third World countries stressing the need eugenically to control the growth of non-white populations.
13) 1952—John D. Rockefeller III and John Foster Dulles found the Population Council to fund population control measures. ….More
Many of the developments outlined in Dennis Cuddy’s chronology are described in more detail in the entries that comprise the history section of Fathers for Life.
- Martin Bormann Memorandum: Securing Germany’s Future
- Dictatorial power of the Canadian Prime Minister
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor, …Bureaucrat, Bureaucracies are forever
- Taken into Custody – by Stephen Baskerville
- The genocide of the Peoples of Europe
- Population Control – War against the Poor
- How to Take the Chill Out of Demographic Winter