Update 2018 08 17: Format changes, minor edits, added links to related articles
Shelter for Jews opens, and here you thought all along that the Nazi regime was heartless towards non-Aryans.
Shelter for Jews opens
Der Stuermer, B2, March 1933
Berlin’s Alternative Temporary Housing and Supports program for Jews, a.k.a. KZ lager (concentration camp) for Jews, is a pilot project that helps violent Jews live independently and address their problems, in an effort to assure the safety of women and their families, by Jews volunteering to put themselves into protective custody. As any Jew who has been involved in the program of protective custody for Jews knows, the German term for protective custody is “Schutzhaft”.
Referrals to the enormously popular program are accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Jews can refer themselves, or they can be referred by police, probation, correctional services, social workers and family violence prevention organizations. Preferred time for enlisting is between 2 and 3 a.m.
“The concentration-camp program was very helpful for me,” said one program participant, Moishe B. “It helped me get away from the situation and get connected with community programs.”
The preceding article is of course a spoof, intended to put a more recent, similar article into the correct context by giving it terminology that is politically correct in terms of the dialectics that prevailed in Germany in 1933.
Here now is the article that served as the model for the preceding one:
Men’s shelter opens
Edmonton Journal, B2, 2006 11 18
Edmonton’s new shelter for men who batter their wives has opened its doors and is calling for referrals.
The men’s Alternative Temporary Housing and Supports program or MATHS, is a pilot project that helps violent men live independently and address their problems, in an effort to assure the safety of women and their families.
Referrals to the program are accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Men can refer themselves, or they can be referred by police, probation, correctional services, social workers and family violence prevention organizations.
“The MATHS program was very helpful for me,” said one program participant, Raymond B. “It helped me get away from the situation and get connected with community programs.”
The MATHS program is of course nothing more than a manifestation and unavoidable outcome of decades of promotion of hatred against men.
The reality of the politics of domestic violence is this:
- Children, not women, are the primary victims of violence in families;
- Children comprise the largest single group of victims of family violence;
- The vast majority of children who become victims of family violence is being hurt by their mothers, while the biological fathers of children are about nine times less likely than those children’s mothers are to hurt their children;
- Women are not even a big majority of victims of inter-spousal violence;
- Women are more likely than men to initiate violent altercations, but the vast majority of domestic violence incidents between adults involves cases where there is no clear indication of who initiated the violence;
- When men and women become involved in violent altercations they give and take about equally, while women are somewhat more likely than men are to become hurt in such altercations.
See also family violence information corroborated with citations from credible and accredited sources.
- The Future is Female
- Instant and excessive punishment
- Female innocence debunked, feminist myth
- Flawless is flawed
- The myth of female innocence – correctional services
- Debunking Domestic Violence Statistics
- Domestic-Violence equivalent of the Berlin Wall crumbling?
- Domestic violence a gender-balanced issue
- Men too are domestic violence victims
- Common Sense & Domestic Violence
- Unhappy feminist, regarding truth on domestic violence
- Feminist Conquest-Supremacism-in India vs Male Rights