Updated 2019 03 08: Added links to related articles.
The Feminization of Poverty? is another good article by Cary Roberts:
October 3, 2006
The feminization of poverty? There you go again, Hillary!
By Carey Roberts
Some 20 years ago the feminist crusade ran out of legitimate issues to address, so it did what any smart advocacy group would do: fabricate new injustices and outrages.
The gender wage gap? Well, that turned out to be a fraud.
The glass ceiling? A fatuous exercise in smoke-and-mirrors logic.
Then there’s the “feminization of poverty” canard. Hillary Rodham Clinton has been milking this one for years.
Back in 1995, HRC led the U.S. delegation to China to attend the United Nations World Conference on Women. There, Hillary held forth on the economic status of women, making the claim that “Women are 70% of the world’s poor.”
And, sure enough, Madame Hillary is at it again. Two weeks ago, she spouted the “feminization of poverty” cliché at her…..Full story:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roberts/carey138.htm (That link no longer functions, but here is a link to another version of the article that does.)
- Media Struggles To Whitewash Clinton Vote Fraud Suspicions
- Capital offences proliferate under political correctness
- Actual Average Lifespans Decline — US Women Lose Big
- Hillary Clinton, feminist-at-large
- A history of the decline and fall of the family
- Fathers Have No Legal Rights