By Nancy Levant
September 26, 2006
The dictatorship and dialectic of feminism — I am sick to death and horrified by dictatorship in the United States of America. It has infiltrated every single social system in this nation. Education, religion, transportation, business/goods and services, science/technology/communications, economics, human health, politics – you name it – dictatorship is alive on the homeland and crushing the people.
Every one of these systems is eliminating our voices, our opinions, our choices, and our physical ability to thrive and succeed. And to add unconscionable insult to injury, gender control is in full swing. Men are losing their rights to work, to react, to opinion, to Constitutional duty, to bear arms, to fatherhood, and to control what money and resources they have….(Full Story)
It is obvious. Feminism does not speak for all women. Yet, the dictatorship and dialectic of feminism is all-pervasive. It is safe to say that feminism speaks only for a minority of women, for those who make a living off the social devastation that feminism brought into the world. The USA is not the only country affected by feminism. Although it is presently one of the most-severely affected ones, many other developed nations and increasingly so the developing and under-developed nations are becoming affected.
For more information on the dictatorship and dialectic of feminism and how it is made to work towards the creation of the New World Order refer to the links in the Table of Contents for Feminism, at Fathers for Life.
- Feminism and communism are identical
- Propaganda, socialism and feminism
- She killed, confessed to police and is now on the lam
- Woman’s work is never done – man’s work ignored
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor, …Bureaucrat, Bureaucracies are forever
- Second-wave feminism causes harmful fallout
- Start of a bad ending: The Feminine Mystique
- Wrongful rape-convictions
- Divorce causes escalating suicide rates