Angry Harry has officially designated September as, …
Abuse Awareness Month
“Woman” = Victim – an up-to-date summary of the BBC news.
“Man” = Perpetrator – an up-to-date summary of the BBC news.
Notice also that while it is true that men are many times more often the victims of violence, miscarriages of justice, homelessness, suicide, and industrial or military accidents – and, in fact, the majority of victims in almost any area one chooses to investigate – and also more prone to most diseases – the BBC still continues to spread the false impression that the majority of ‘sufferers’ are women!
Indeed, the notion that “women are victims” seems to be the defining feature of women as far as the BBC is concerned.
And, clearly, the defining feature of a ‘man’ is that he is a ‘perpetrator’ of some kind.
Furthermore, we should remember that this organisation attracts a huge audience from around the world. And its fundamental message to the world is that “women are victims” and “men are perpetrators”.
And yet it is men, mostly, who have created and maintained just about everything that has brought about civilisation and protection from the harsh realities of Nature. Indeed, apart from the production of offspring – which every female mammal can do – women have contributed very little indeed in comparison to their men.
But, according to the BBC, the defining feature of a ‘man’ is that he is a ‘perpetrator’…. (Full story)
Angry Harry states that, “…men are many times more often the victims of violence, miscarriages of justice, homelessness, suicide, and industrial or military accidents – and, in fact, the majority of victims in almost any area one chooses to investigate – and also more prone to most diseases….”
Yes, that is true. You don’t believe it? Well, check the following:
- Causes of Death, Canada (1992), by sex
- Death by Numbers— Some mostly Canadian statistics. 19 out of every 20 job-related fatalities are men.
- Differences in the life expectancies of the sexes — in various countries in the world
- Women: Victims of Men’s Shorter Life Span
- When one cancer is more equal than another
- Emergency Department Injury Surveillance Report (South Fraser Health Region, B.C. Canada)
- Fatal Job Injuries (USA) by sex; 1992 – 2001
- NIH is Neglecting Heart Disease in Men
- U.S. Cancer Deaths
- U.S. Deaths from Heart- and Cardiovascular Diseases
- World Health Organization and the UN pursue discriminatory and sexist health programs
Whether you are a man, or whether you are a woman who respects or loves men, you can and should help to change all of that for the better. The first step on the road to recovery is to stop listening to feminist propaganda (a.k.a. femprop).