Catherine Kieu Trial Update: Calif. woman found guilty of severing husband’s penis
CBS News, April 29, 2013 3:33 PM
(CBS/AP) SANTA ANA, Calif. – A Southern California jury has convicted Catherine Kieu, the woman accused of drugging her estranged husband, severing his penis and tossing it in the garbage disposal.
Jurors found Kieu guilty Monday of charges of torture and aggravated mayhem for the July 11, 2011 attack.
Sentencing is scheduled for June 28….(Full Story)
More on the case:
- Catherine Kieu Becker pleads not guilty in penis slicing
- Verdict expected in Catherine Kieu Becker Case
- Catherine Kieu sentenced to life — eligible for parole in seven years
- Violent women cause problems largely ignored
- Ashley Murrell found dead husband
- Flushing hubby down the drain is not news