Australian suicides by boys and men, in all age groups, are substantially more frequent than suicides by girls and women.
Happy and satisfied people don’t die through suicide. How did the Australian feminists manage to convince legislators and the general public that Australian women are oppressed and men their oppressors, when government statistics indicate the opposite?
Divorced men and women have the highest suicide rates, married people the lowest, but rates are higher for men than for women in all categories.
While doing house-keeping at Fathers for Life, I came across Australian Demographics and Suicide Statistics. The following is one of the graphics with suicide statistics presented on that web page.
The information in the graphs contained in that page is still good, but if you wish to use it in any discussions or debates, data from somewhere closer to the present would be better than data from 1998.
Maybe someone from Australia could point out a reputable source of such information that could be used to make the information contained in the page more current.
- Divorce causes escalating suicide rates
- Judge rules men-only military draft unconstitutional
- Female innocence is what media and courts say it is
- Does Reddit help to raise awareness on men’s issues?
- Second-wave Feminism — Ideological Foundation
- Family courts solve divorce applications backlog
- How feminism causes unhappiness, misery