Last updated 2018 09 05
Planned Parenthood advises Girl Scouts – Do not tell partners about HIV status
Proud Parents of Staten Island
Protecting Our Children by Getting Back to Basics
Planned Parenthood to Girl Scouts : Masturbate, and You Don’t Have to Tell Sex Partners if You Have HIV
March 12, 2011 by deborahsucich
by Gerard M. Nadal, Ph.D.
Last year at a United Nations meeting on Women, Planned Parenthood held a session for Girl Scouts where the adult leaders were not allowed in the room. (click here for the whole story) In that meeting, they made available to the girls their eighteen page booklet, Healthy, Happy, and Hot (click here to read it).
In this booklet, Planned Parenthood actually advises girls that they don’t have to tell their sex partners if they have HIV!!….(Full Story)
- Affirmative action and related issues
- Violence, gang warfare – what has gone wrong with girls?
- Why Did Feminists Attack the Family?
- Syphilis makes comeback (US CDC)
- Mom kills baby, for interrupting FarmVille computer game
- Sins of the mother — Updates