Updated 2018 09 16
Research on Domestic Violence against Men is much needed.
Unfortunately, this posting is only for record purposes. The search facility by DVstats.org announced here no longer functions. However, if you are looking for research information relating to DV, the web page that the following link leads to still points to a wealth of information on DV-related research.
Also by courtesy of DVStats.org, at the end of the links in the left side-bar menu on the Family-Violence Index Page of Fathers for Life, there is now a widget that will let you find out about the latest DV research that has been published.
DVStats.org — a search engine, aggregating research that examines the impact and extent of domestic violence upon male victims.
This search facility equates domestic violence to intimate partner violence between men and women in relationships. It does not provide information on violence between homosexuals, siblings or violence against family members other than heterosexual partners and spouses, such as infanticide, child abuse or violence against elderly in families.
- Wisconsin — 67 DV Homicides in ’06-07
- Canadian battered men shelters – long history of failures
- A male feminist complains about lack of statistics at F4L
- Sex lies data tapes – partner abuse industry corruption
- Australian Suicides — boys men more often affected
- Study: Men suffer from domestic violence as much as women
- Flawless flawed — What about children?