Update 2018 09 28: Added links to related articles
Child apprehension trigger: poppy seed bagel, but where is the father?
Child Protective Services in Pennsylvania removed a one-day old baby from her mother because of a poppy seed bagel.
Where was the father? The story does not mention a father, not even in any of the comments. The moral is: fathers don’t matter.
Other than that,
Can eating poppy seeds really cause you to fail a drug test?
April 16, 2014 Emily Upton
Mark asks: Will eating poppy seed muffins cause you to fail a drug test?
When Elaine on Seinfeld failed a drug test after eating a poppy seed muffin back in the 1996 episode “The Shower Head,” the idea that you could fail a drug test after eating poppy seeds took off. Turns out, this wasn’t yet another Hollywood writer invention—you really can potentially fail a drug test if you eat poppy seeds…. More
- Flawless flawed — What about children?
- Father Figure — Father’s Rights Documentary as Time Capsule (Review)
- Sins of the mother: the tragedy of neonaticide
- Reaping the whirlwind — Outcomes of lifestyle choice
- Social services are paid bonuses to snatch babies