Last updated 2018 10 02
Men’s News Daily, Friday, September 10, 2010
By J. Steven Svoboda
On Defining the Purpose of Boys — Why has Michael Gurian, author of over twenty books mostly relating to children and/or gender, devoted a book to boys and purpose?
In answer to that natural question, the author lists “some of the core issues of male purposelessness”, including schools not trained in caring for and motivating boys; media “attack[ing] males as defective and dangerous (and, quite often, just plain stupid) without also providing a variety of strong role models”; families lacking male role models or not understanding their critical importance; and “workplaces helping young women secure employment, but assuming young men will do just fine at landing a job, even though millions are not finding useful work.”…(Full Story)
- Women and children first — Compelling death sentence
- Gender Under Re-Construction – Social Justice Warriors at Work
- Flawless flawed — What about children?
- Divorce causes population decline
- Gender Re-education creates Gender-Newspeak fluency
- PC Feminism
(Visited 15 times, 1 visit(s) today)