Last updated 2018 10 10
Divorce causes family decline. The decline of the family now affects virtually every American and seriously threatens not only social order but freedom and constitutional government.
The Free Lance-Star
March 29, 2009 1:14 am
An unmarried husband: Unwelcome reality
By Stephen Baskerville
–The decline of the family now affects virtually every American and seriously threatens not only social order but freedom and constitutional government. G.K. Chesterton once observed that the family checks government power. He was writing about divorce: Despite other threats to the family, divorce remains the most serious.
Americans would be shocked if they knew what goes on in the name of divorce. Divorce today licenses unprecedented government intrusion, including the power to seize children, loot family savings, and incarcerate parents without trial.
The full implications of the “no-fault” revolution have never been publicly debated. Divorce today seldom involves two people simply parting ways; 80 percent of divorces are unilateral. Under “no-fault,” divorce becomes a power grab by one spouse, assisted by judicial officials who profit from the ensuing litigation: judges, lawyers, psychotherapists, and social workers. Involuntary divorce involves government agents forcibly removing innocent people from their homes, seizing their property, and separating them from their children. It requires long-term supervision over private life by state functionaries, including police and jails….(Full Story)
- Men have all the power? Don’t you believe it!
- Love, Family, Law & Order, Civilization
- Children of the State
- Flawless flawed — What about children?
- Second-wave feminism causes harmful fallout
- The London Riots – Causes Consequences Culprits
- Feminism and communism are identical
- Communism → second-wave feminism → social re-engineering
- Propaganda, socialism and feminism
- From Welfare State to Police State in the EU
- New Book Coming: “Taken Into Custody”
- New stigma for children of divorce: greater risk of divorce
- Debunking feminism and its claims