Updated 2018 10 15
Squatter forces man out of home, while she, his girlfriend, whom he has told to get out, is still living there.
February 10, 2009
No-contact order with girlfriend keeps man out of his own house
By TONY BLAIS, SUN MEDIA
EDMONTON — In a bizarre case before the courts, an Edmonton man has been forbidden from going to his own home while his girlfriend – whom he has told to get out – is still living there.
Todd Shandro, 36, went before a judge yesterday to try to resolve the situation, but he was told there were jurisdictional issues and he has to take the matter to civil court.
“It’s very sick what is happening here,” said a frustrated Shandro. “I am the sole owner of the house. The mortgage and title are in my name and she is essentially a squatter….(
Full Story That link no longer works, but the whole story can be looked up at this link.)
More from the absurd world of women’s rights:
- U.K.: Shout at spouse, lose the house
- Mom kills baby, for interrupting FarmVille computer game
- Children of paternity fraud writ large
- Violent women cause problems largely ignored
- Detroit documentary — Gangs, drug dealers, economic decline, bankruptcy
- The London Riots – Causes Consequences Culprits
- Communism → second-wave feminism → social re-engineering
- The Way the World Ends / Not with a bang but a whimper
- Women murders husband when burning his penis
- Why I don’t take feminists seriously, by Mike Adams