Last updated 2018 11 02
Woman shot and killed man. A 45-year-old District man was fatally shot by a woman who was arrested and charged in the killing.
Monday, February 2, 2009; Page B04
Man, 45, Killed in Shooting; Woman Charged With Murder
By Del Quentin Wilber
A 45-year-old District man was fatally shot by a woman who was arrested and charged in the killing, police said yesterday.
Police released few details about the homicide, one of two that occurred in a two-hour span early yesterday in Southeast Washington. They said the 45-year-old man, who was not identified because next of kin had not been notified, was shot about 3:45 a.m. in a house in the 1500 block of Tubman Road SE.
He was taken to Prince George’s Hospital Center, where he was pronounced dead,
- Violent women cause problems largely ignored
- Woman arrested after domestic shooting
- Wife, 74, found fit to stand trial for murdering husband
- Infanticide — a euphemism for child murder
- Conditional sentence for killing husband
- Couple jailed for toddler killing
- Women murders husband when burning his penis
- Woman murdered two husbands and a daughter
- US woman tried again in Hong Kong murder
- Police arrest lesbians for torturing boy, 5
- Flushing hubby down the drain is not news
(Visited 4 times, 1 visit(s) today)