Last updated 2018 11 02
Woman arrested after domestic shooting, on a charge of second-degree aggravated battery Saturday after her husband was shot in their home.
Shreveport Times, Louisiana
February 1, 2009
From Staff Reports
A Shreveport woman was arrested on a charge of second-degree aggravated battery Saturday after her husband was shot in their home in the Pinecroft neighborhood south of Shreveport Regional Airport….(Full Story That link is broken, and the Internet Archive does not contain a copy of the article.*)
- 2018 04 13: A search of the website of the Shreveport Times provided no link to the article indicated above. However, a search for the article produced links to more recent articles, as per this note: »5 Entries were found for “A Shreveport woman was arrested on a charge of second-degree aggravated battery”«.
- Women murders husband when burning his penis
- Mom shot husband — forty-year sentence
- Conditional sentence for killing husband
- Woman with a knife chases husband in barber shop
- Wife, 74, found fit to stand trial for murdering husband
- British woman ‘bites off’ boyfriend’s testicles
- Infanticide — a euphemism for child murder
- Mother sues son she abandoned