Update 2019 01 13: Added links to related articles.
Ocala.com, Florida, USA
Woman arrested after reportedly striking husband
Friday, January 9, 2009
ORANGE LAKE – A 67-year-old woman accused of hitting her husband was arrested by a sheriff’s deputy and charged with battery on a person over 65, according to a Sheriff’s Office report.
The man reportedly suffers from dementia. According to the report, his shirt had blood all over it and his left cheek was swollen. He refused medical treatment.
His daughter told a deputy Thursday that her mother hit her father in the face so hard he fell out of his wheelchair and was bleeding. She said the two had been arguing about women the victim had been with during their 49 years of marriage.The deputy noted in her report that the daughter said the beatings occur frequently.
The man’s wife denied hitting her husband, but later changed her story and told the deputy that he kicked her and she hit him. The woman changed her story several times, the report said. She was arrested and taken to the Marion County Jail….(Source)
- Catherine Kieu sentenced to life — eligible for parole in seven years
- Woman charged with beating adopted son to death
- Woman with a knife chases husband in barber shop
- Woman murdered two husbands and a daughter
- Infanticide — a euphemism for child murder
- Woman shot and killed man
- Murdering mama insists that she is the victim
- Wife, 74, found fit to stand trial for murdering husband
- Mother sues son she abandoned